Friday 28 April 2017

Next one...Scrap Our Stash

I love Scrap Our Stash, because I have so much stuff I really should use up!  I also love a tic-tac-toe challenge so could resist having a go at this one...
April Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge

I used the colour yellow, flowers and chevron paper on my layout.

I kept it simple, as the multiple photos are quite small and difficult to see, but I really wanted to tell the story!  The layout also coincidentally looks a little similar to the sketch for the month!

7 comments:

  1. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work with the tic-tac-toe challenge! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page - yes it is a bit like the sketch as well! Good choices with your stash :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderrful page. love your take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete